Last Updated: June 15 2022
For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual consumer.
Information We Collect
Depending on how you interact with the Services, we may collect the following information:
- Personal and contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and any other information you submit through the form available on the Contact Us page of our Services.
- Information used to verify your identity, such as an image of your face.
- Communications between you and Company. When you communicate with us, such as through e-mail or text message, we may collect and save a record of your communication and any Personal Information provided during the communication.
- Automatically collected technical information such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Information Collected
We use the Personal Information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing materials, (where you can opt-out at any time – see “Unsubscribe Requests” section below).
- To perform actions at your direction and to respond to inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our Services easier to use and navigate.
- To develop and test new services and features.
- To prevent cheating or abuse of Services.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
How We Share and/or Disclose Information
We may share or disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- With entities that are affiliated with us to help provide, understand and improve our Services and the affiliates’ services.
- To third party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- In the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
- We may remove identifying data from your Personal Information and share such de-identified data with other parties for any purpose. We may also combine your Personal Information with other information so that it is no longer associated personally with you, and share that aggregated data.
Cookies and other Similar Technologies
Your Personal Information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the any other country in which Company, its affiliates, or service providers operate.
You may also unsubscribe from marketing e-mail communications from us by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link provided in such communications. You understand and agree that you may continue to receive communications from us while we process your opt-out requests, and you may also receive a communication confirming the receipt of your opt-out requests or other transactional emails.
Do Not Track
We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals sent by web browsers, mobile devices, or other mechanisms.
We implement reasonable security measures to ensure the security of your Personal Information. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
Third Party Links and Services
Our Services are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children, and none of our Services are designed to attract children. In the event that we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to us, we will delete such Personal Information as soon as possible.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the Personal Information collected via the Services. If you wish to opt-out of such transfer of your Personal Information, you can email as at [email protected] Please note that if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to use the Services in the future.
California Shine the Light
Where applicable, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please contact us using the information provided in the Contact Us section below.
Additional Notice for Illinois and Texas Residents
The Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act, 740 ILCS 14/1 et seq. and the Business and Commerce Code of Texas on the Capture or Use of Biometric Identifiers, Tex. Bus. & Comm. Code § 503.001, regulate the collection, storage, use, and retention of “biometric identifiers'' and “biometric information.” “Biometric identifier” means a retina or iris scan, fingerprint, voiceprint, or scan of hand or face geometry. Biometric identifiers do not include writing samples, written signatures, photographs, human biological samples used for valid scientific testing or screening, demographic data, tattoo descriptions, or physical descriptions such as height, weight, hair color, or eye color. “Biometric information” means any information, regardless of how it is captured, converted, stored, or shared, based on an individual’s biometric identifier used to identify an individual.
During the verification process, we collect an image of your face, which we then share with our service provider. During this process, we or our service provider may obtain certain biometric information (i.e. face geometry). We collect and use this information only to verify your identity. We only share this data with any other third parties. We do not retain your facial images or any of the data obtained from those images.
For Illinois residents, if we collect any biometric identifiers and biometric information, we will permanently destroy those when the initial purpose for collecting or obtaining such identifiers or information has been satisfied or within 3 years of your last interaction with the Services, whichever occurs first.
For Texas residents, if we collect any biometric identifiers we will permanently destroy those the later of (1) one year after the purpose for collecting the identifier expires, or (2) one year after any recordkeeping obligations imposed by law in connection with the collection of the biometric identifier expires.
We may retain an image of your face for a longer period, but we will not retain your biometric information or biometric identifiers beyond the retention schedule provided above.
By clicking the relevant icons presented prior to the verification or authentication process, and choosing to continue, you acknowledge and agree that you have read the relevant disclosures, and that you voluntarily consent to our collection, storage, retention, and use of your biometric data.
We use reasonable standards of care within our industry to store, transmit, and protect from disclosure your biometric data, in a manner that is the same as or more protective than the manner in which we store, transmit, and protect other confidential and/or sensitive information. We do not sell, lease, trade or otherwise profit from your biometric information.